Aspen Hideout Cabin Features Include:
- Large great room with genuine rustic log wall
- Large Hot Tub
- Flat Screen TV with Satellite Dish reception; Phone
- Wood Stove and we provide the wood!
- Main floor master bedroom has queen
- Two upstairs bedrooms; one queen, one double
- Upstairs Nook has single bed; love seat couch is single sofa/bed
- Fully equipped kitchen and washer /dryer
- Small, separate sitting area upstairs
- Upstairs half bath in additional to main floor full bath
- Sunny windows overlooking woods
- Sunny stone patio for relaxing on cool mountain mornings
- Walking distance to shops and horse stables in Allenspark, 15 miles to Estes Park
- Walk the trail to the creek bordering our property for a quiet place to sit and listen to the water or for pets and children to play
- Above ground deck provides views of Meadow Mountain and can be access from outside or inside.
Double Bed in this upstairs room with access to this beautiful Colorado mountain cabin’s spacious deck.
Up Stairs Nook:
Upstairs nook with day bed.
Willow Creek borders the property.
Aspen Hideout gets its name from the 2 acres of aspen trees that look gorgeous in the fall.
Willow Creek borders the 2 acre, wooded parcel. Fun for dogs and kids; peaceful for those needing time alone with their thoughts, or just some time to breath in the Rocky Mountain air. Photographer is looking across the creek back toward the Aspen Hideout/Honeymoon Hideout property; cabins are behind and uphill of the bench.