Very charming honeymoon cabin with King bed in loft, kitchen, full bath. Sleeps 2 adults. Fold out pads available for small children. Cozy wood stove, satellite TV. Nicely wooded lot. 15 miles to Estes Park in the tiny mountain town of Allenspark.
Honeymoon Hideout is close to our 3 bedroom Aspen Hideout for renting together for larger groups but private enough for a quiet mountain getaway for just two people.
Allenspark area is known for its proximity to cross-country skiing and easy access to Rocky Mountain National Park as well as Hiking and Mountain Biking.
Behind the Honeymoon Cabin | View as you drive up
Honeymoon Hideout Cabin Features Include:
- King Bed (linens, blankets, pillows)
- Double fold away futon for kids
- Flat Screen TV with Satellite Dish Reception; phone
- Full Bath (towels, soap)
- Modern Kitchen: Cookware, dishes, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, fridge, range/oven, utensils
- Wood burning stove (firewood provided), propane heat for year round comfort.
- Log Walls-Real Log Cabin!
- Private Patio facing trees and woods: gas grill, campfire, picnic table
- Two acres of woods shared with Aspen Hideout: Lots of privacy, bordered by lovely stream.
- Close to RMNP (2 miles) and Estes Park( 15 miles)
- Walk to horse stables and Coffee shop (summer/fall season)
Patio now has privacy fence/gas BBQ.
Behind the Honeymoon Hideout Cabin: View as you drive up, showing the back side of Aspen Hideout cabin.</center<
Willow Creek borders the 2 acre, wooded parcel. Fun for dogs and kids; peaceful for those needing time alone with their thoughts, or just some time to breath in the Rocky Mountain air. Photographer is looking across the creek back toward the Aspen Hideout/Honeymoon Hideout property; cabins are behind and uphill of the bench.
Campfire Area at Honeymoon Hideout
Our cabins are visited by all kinds of wildlife, like this moose! Don’t get too close!